This is my edit of a project I have been working on, on and off, for the last few months, I have cup the voice over short and sped up the construction of the car to speed the whole thing up, and i put some fun music on it just because.
I took a base model of the car are re-jigged/ started from scratch modelling on all the parts that come on to the car (as well as the wheels) this was a seriously labor intensive project, trying to make sure all the parts fit together correctly (and look nice) was a real painstaking task! To add to this the Kit was still being tweaked and designed during production and inevitably revisions had to be made along the way. But its done, it’s been handed over to the client, I’m happy with it, but more importantly the client is very happy with it!
I hope you like it also!